Manage the Modem Router and Monitor the Traffic
AC1600 WiFi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router Model D6400
7. To establish the Internet connection when the connection is down, click the Connect button.
8. To terminate the Internet connection when the connection is active, click the Disconnect
9. Click the Close Window button.
The pop-up window closes.
Manage the Activity Log
The log is a detailed record of the websites that users on your network accessed or
attempted to access and many other modem router actions. Up to 256 entries are stored in
the log. You can also manage which activities are logged.
View and Manage the Log
To view and manage the log:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the network.
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login window opens.
3. Enter the modem router user name and password.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
The BASIC Home page displays.
4. Select ADVANCED > Administration > Logs.
IP Address The IP address that is assigned by the ISP to the modem router.
Subnet Mask The subnet mask that is assigned by the ISP to the modem router.