Manage the Modem Router and Monitor the Traffic
AC1600 WiFi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router Model D6400
The BASIC Home page displays.
5. Select ADVANCED > Advanced Setup > Traffic Meter.
6. Select the Enable Traffic Meter check box.
The buttons, fields, and check boxes on the page become available.
By default, no traffic limit is specified and the traffic volume is not controlled.
7. In the Traffic Counter section, set the traffic counter to begin at a specific time and date.
8. If you want the traffic counter to start immediately, click the Restart Counter Now button.
9. Click the Apply button.
Your settings are saved and the WiFi connection restarts. Any WiFi devices that were
connected to the network must reconnect.
The Internet Traffic Statistics section helps you to monitor the data traffic. For more
information, see View the Traffic Statistics and Traffic Status on page 237.
View the Traffic Statistics and Traffic Status
If you enabled the traffic meter (see Start the Traffic Meter Without Traffic Volume
Restrictions on page 236), you can view the traffic statistics and traffic status.
To view the traffic statistics and status of the traffic meter:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the network.
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login window opens.