Manage the Modem Router and Monitor the Traffic
AC1600 WiFi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router Model D6400
3. Enter the user name and password for the modem router.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
4. Click the OK button.
The BASIC Home page displays.
5. Select ADVANCED > Advanced Setup > Traffic Meter.
The Traffic Meter page displays.
6. Scroll down to the Internet Traffic Statistics section.
The Internet Traffic Statistics section displays when the traffic counter was started and what
the traffic balance is. The table displays information about the connection time and traffic
volume in MB.
7. To refresh the information onscreen, click the Refresh button.
The information onscreen is updated.
8. To display more information about the data traffic and to change the polling interval, click the
Traffic Status button.
The Traffic Status pop-up window displays.
Restrict Internet Traffic by Volume
You can record and restrict the traffic by volume in MB. This is useful when your ISP
measures your traffic in volume.
To record and restrict the Internet traffic by volume:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the network.
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login window opens.