Manage the Modem Router and Monitor the Traffic
AC1600 WiFi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router Model D6400
3. Enter the user name and password for the modem router.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
4. Click the OK button.
The BASIC Home page displays.
5. Select ADVANCED > Advanced Setup > Traffic Meter.
6. Select the Enable Traffic Meter check box.
7. Select the Traffic volume control by radio button.
The buttons, fields, and check boxes on the page become available.
By default, no traffic limit is specified and the traffic volume is not controlled.
8. From the corresponding menu, select an option:
•Download only. The restriction is applied to incoming traffic only.
•Both directions. The restriction is applied to both incoming and outgoing traffic.
9. In the Monthly limit field, enter how many MBytes (MB) per month are allowed.
10. If your ISP charges you for extra data volume when you make a new connection, enter the
extra data volume in MB in the Round up data volume for each connection by field.
11. In the Traffic Counter section, set the traffic counter to begin at a specific time and date.
12. In the Traffic Control section, enter a value in minutes to specify when the modem router
issues a warning message before the monthly limit in hours is reached.
This setting is optional. The modem router issues a warning when the balance falls under
the minutes that you enter. By default, the value is 0 and no warning message is issued.