Manage the Modem Router and Monitor the Traffic
AC1600 WiFi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router Model D6400
13. Select one or more of the following actions to occur when the limit is reached:
•Turn the Internet LED to flashing green/amber. This setting is optional. When the
traffic limit is reached, the Internet LED blinks alternating green and amber.
•Disconnect and disable the Internet connection. This setting is optional. When the
traffic limit is reached, the Internet connection is disconnected and disabled.
14. Click the Apply button.
Your settings are saved and the WiFi connection restarts. Any WiFi devices that were
connected to the network must reconnect.
The Internet Traffic Statistics section helps you to monitor the data traffic. For more
information, see View the Traffic Statistics and Traffic Status on page 237.
Restrict Internet Traffic by Connection Time
You can record and restrict the traffic by connection time. This is useful when your ISP
measures your connection time.
To record and restrict the Internet traffic by time:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the network.
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login window opens.
3. Enter the user name and password for the modem router.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
4. Click the OK button.
The BASIC Home page displays.
5. Select ADVANCED > Advanced Setup > Traffic Meter.