Use VPN to Access Your Network
AC1600 WiFi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router Model D6400
9. Click For Windows or For Non Windows button and download the configuration files for
your VPN clients.
10. Unzip the configuration files and copy them to the folder where the VPN client is installed on
For a client device with Windows 64-bit system, the VPN client is installed at
C:\Program files\OpenVPN\config\ by default.
Use a VPN Tunnel to Access Your Internet Service at Home
To access your Internet service:
1. Set up the modem router to allow VPN access to your Internet service.
See Set Up VPN Client Internet Access in the Modem Router on page 253.
2. On your computer, launch the OpenVPN application.
The OpenVPN icon displays in the Windows taskbar.
3. Right-click the icon and select Connect.
4. When the VPN connection is established, launch your web browser.