Manage Port Forwarding and Port Triggering
AC1600 WiFi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router Model D6400
3. Type http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login window opens.
4. Enter the user name and password for the modem router.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
5. Click the OK button.
The BASIC Home page displays.
6. Select ADVANCED > Advanced Setup > Port Forwarding / Port Triggering.
The Port Forwarding / Port Triggering page displays.
7. Make sure that the Port Forwarding radio button is selected.
8. Click the Add Custom Service button.
9. Specify a new port forwarding rule with a custom service or application as described in the
Service Name Enter the name of the custom service or application.
Service Type Select the protocol (TCP or UDP) that is associated with the service or application.
If you are unsure, select TCP/UDP.
External Starting Port Enter the external start port number that the service or application uses.
External Ending Port Enter the external end port number that the service or application uses.
Internal Starting Port Specify the internal start port by one of these methods:
• Leave the Use the same port range for Internal port check box selected.
• Clear the Use the same port range for Internal port check box and enter
the internal start port number that the service or application uses.