Manage Port Forwarding and Port Triggering
AC1600 WiFi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router Model D6400
6. Make sure that the Port Forwarding radio button is selected.
7. In the table, select the radio button next to the service or application name.
8. Click the Edit Service button.
The Ports - Custom Services page displays.
9. Change the settings.
For more information about the settings, see Add a Port Forwarding Rule with a Custom
Service or Application on page 258.
10. Click the Apply button.
Your settings are saved. The changed rule displays in the table on the Port Forwarding /
Port Triggering page.
Remove a Port Forwarding Rule
You can remove a port forwarding rule that you no longer need.
To remove a port forwarding rule:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the network.
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login window opens.
3. Enter the user name and password for the modem router.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.