Manage Port Forwarding and Port Triggering
AC1600 WiFi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router Model D6400
Note: If you use applications such as multiplayer gaming, peer-to-peer
connections, real-time communications such as instant messaging, or
remote assistance, enable Universal Plug and Play (UPnP). See Improve
Network Connections with Universal Plug and Play on page 154.
Add a Port Triggering Rule
The modem router does not provide default services and applications for port triggering rules.
You must define a custom service or application for each port triggering rule.
To add a port triggering rule:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the network.
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login window opens.
3. Enter the user name and password for the modem router.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
4. Click the OK button.
The BASIC Home page displays.
5. Select ADVANCED > Advanced Setup > Port Forwarding / Port Triggering.
The Port Forwarding / Port Triggering page displays.
6. Select the Port Triggering radio button.