Manage Port Forwarding and Port Triggering
AC1600 WiFi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router Model D6400
9. Click the Apply button.
Your settings are saved. The rule is added to the Port Triggering Portmap Table on the
Port Forwarding / Port Triggering page and is enabled.
Change a Port Triggering Rule
You can change an existing port triggering rule.
To change a port triggering rule:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the network.
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login window opens.
3. Enter the user name and password for the modem router.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
4. Click the OK button.
The BASIC Home page displays.
5. Select ADVANCED > Advanced Setup > Port Forwarding / Port Triggering.
The Port Forwarding / Port Triggering page displays.
6. Select the Port Triggering radio button.
The following figure shows two port triggering rules.
Triggering Port Enter the number of the outbound traffic port that must open the inbound ports.
Connection Type Select the protocol (TCP or UDP) that is associated with the inbound connection.
If you are unsure, select TCP/UDP.
Starting Port Enter the start port number for the inbound connection.
Ending Port Enter the end port number for the inbound connection.