Manage Port Forwarding and Port Triggering
AC1600 WiFi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router Model D6400
7. In the Port Triggering Portmap Table, select the radio button next to the service or
8. Click the Edit Service button.
The Port Triggering - Services page displays.
9. Change the settings.
For more information about the settings, see Add a Port Triggering Rule on page 264.
10. Click the Apply button.
Your settings are saved. The changed rule displays in the Port Triggering Portmap Table
on the Port Forwarding / Port Triggering page.
Disable or Remove a Port Triggering Rule
You can disable or remove a port triggering rule that you no longer need.
To disable or remove a port triggering rule:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the network.
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login window opens.
3. Enter the user name and password for the modem router.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
4. Click the OK button.