Manage the Internet Settings Manually
AC1600 WiFi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router Model D6400
Note: If you must configure the IPTV interface, first use the following
procedure to configure the Internet interface. Then, repeat the
procedure to configure the IPTV interface.
To view or specify the settings for a cable or fiber Internet connection that does not
require a login:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the network.
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login window opens.
3. Enter the modem router user name and password.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
4. Click the OK button.
The BASIC Home page displays.
5. Select Internet.
The Internet Setup page displays.
6. From the Select Country menu, select the country in which you use the modem router.
The Select Country menu is not available in all countries and might be masked out.
7. From the Select Internet Service Provider menu, select the Internet service provider (ISP)
that you are using.
If your ISP is not in the menu, select Other.
8. Select the virtual interface:
•Internet interface. From the menu above the Enable This Interface check box,
leave the default menu selection at Internet.
In most situations, you only need to configure the Internet interface.
•IPTV interface. From the menu above the Enable This Interface check box, select
If you use an IPTV device, you might need to configure the IPTV interface.
9. Make sure that the Enable This Interface check box is selected.
10. Scroll down to the Does your Internet connection require a login? section and select the No
As an example, the following figure shows the settings that display when you configure a
cable or fiber connection for the Internet interface and your Internet connection does not
require a login.