Manage the Internet Settings Manually
AC1600 WiFi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router Model D6400
Set Up an IPv6 6to4 Tunnel Connection
With an IPv6 connection, your modem router creates a 6to4 tunnel to a remote relay router.
Make sure that the IPv4 Internet connection is working before you apply the 6to4 tunnel
settings for the IPv6 connection.
Note: Follow the directions that your IPv6 ISP gave you.
To set up an IPv6 Internet connection by using a 6to4 tunnel:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the network.
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login window opens.
3. Enter the modem router user name and password.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
4. Click the OK button.
The BASIC Home page displays.
5. Select ADVANCED > Advanced Setup > IPv6.
The IPv6 page displays.
6. From the Internet Connection Type menu, select 6to4 Tunnel.