Manage the Internet Settings Manually
AC1600 WiFi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router Model D6400
If you do not specify an address here, the modem router generates one automatically
from its MAC address.
10. Click the Apply button.
Your settings are saved.
Set Up an IPv6 DHCP Connection
An IPv6 DHCP connection is based on a dynamic IPv6 address that a DHCPv6 server
assigns to the modem router.
Note: Follow the directions that your IPv6 ISP gave you.
To set up an IPv6 Internet connection with a DHCP server:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the network.
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login window opens.
3. Enter the modem router user name and password.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
4. Click the OK button.
The BASIC Home page displays.
5. Select ADVANCED > Advanced Setup > IPv6.
The IPv6 page displays.
6. From the Internet Connection Type menu, select DHCP.