The BASIC Home page displays.
5. Select ADVANCED > Setup > QoS Setup.
The QoS Setup page displays.
6. Make sure that the Turn Internet Access QoS On check box is selected.
7. Select the By Device radio button.
The page adjusts and shows the Add Rules table.
8. Either select the radio button for a device in the Add Rules table to complete the
fields automatically (by default, each device is assigned a normal priority, but you
can change that priority) or specify the settings for the device by completing the
following information under the Add Rules table:
•QoS Policy for. Enter a name for the QoS rule.
•MAC Address. Enter the MAC address of the device.
•Device. Enter the name for the device.
•Priority. Select the priority (Highest,High,Normal, or Low) that must be assigned
to the device.
9. Click the Add button.
A QoS rule is added for the device to the QoS rules table.
10. Click the Apply button.
Your settings are saved.
Change a QoS rule or change the priority for a rule
You can change an existing default or custom QoS rule. For default rules, you can change
the priority only. For custom rules, you can change the priority and other settings.
To change a QoS rule:
1. Open a web browser from a computer or mobile device that is connected to the
access point/router network.
2. Enter http://www.routerlogin.net in the address field.
If you are not connected to the access point/router network but to the same network
as the access point/router, enter the IP address that is assigned to the access
point/router. If you do not know the IP address, see Find the IP address of the access
point/router on page 29.
The Sign-In page displays. You are prompted to sign in with your NETGEAR account.
User Manual103Optimize Performance
AC2000 802.11ac Wireless Access Point/Router WAC124