If the access point/router is not connected to the Internet, you are prompted to sign
in with the local login credentials (see Log in to the access point/router when it is
not connected to the Internet on page 28).
3. Click the Login button.
The NETGEAR Account Login page displays.
4. Enter your registered email address and password and click the LOG IN button.
The BASIC Home page displays.
5. Select ADVANCED > Setup > QoS Setup.
The QoS Setup page displays.
6. Make sure that the Turn Internet Access QoS On check box is selected.
7. In the QoS rules table, click the service, application, or device to select it.
The Edit button becomes available.
8. Click the Edit button.
The QoS Priority Rules page displays.
9. Change the settings.
For more information about the settings, see Add a custom QoS rule for a service
or application on page 101 or Add a custom QoS rule for a device on page 102.
10. On the QoS - Priority Rules page, click the Apply button.
Your settings are saved. If you changed the priority, the QoS rule now displays in a
different column of the QoS rules table on the QoS Setup page.
Remove a QoS rule
You can remove an individual custom or default QoS rule.
To remove a QoS rule:
1. Open a web browser from a computer or mobile device that is connected to the
access point/router network.
2. Enter http://www.routerlogin.net in the address field.
If you are not connected to the access point/router network but to the same network
as the access point/router, enter the IP address that is assigned to the access
point/router. If you do not know the IP address, see Find the IP address of the access
point/router on page 29.
The Sign-In page displays. You are prompted to sign in with your NETGEAR account.
User Manual104Optimize Performance
AC2000 802.11ac Wireless Access Point/Router WAC124