To enable the IPTV bridge for a VLAN tag group:
1. Open a web browser from a computer or mobile device that is connected to the
access point/router network.
2. Enter http://www.routerlogin.net in the address field.
If you are not connected to the access point/router network but to the same network
as the access point/router, enter the IP address that is assigned to the access
point/router. If you do not know the IP address, see Find the IP address of the access
point/router on page 29.
The Sign-In page displays. You are prompted to sign in with your NETGEAR account.
If the access point/router is not connected to the Internet, you are prompted to sign
in with the local login credentials (see Log in to the access point/router when it is
not connected to the Internet on page 28).
3. Click the Login button.
The NETGEAR Account Login page displays.
4. Enter your registered email address and password and click the LOG IN button.
The BASIC Home page displays.
5. Select ADVANCED > Advanced Setup > VLAN / Bridge Settings.
The VLAN / Bridge Settings page displays.
6. Select the Enable VLAN Tag check box.
The page expands.
7. Select the By VLAN tag group radio button.
The page adjusts and the default VLAN tag group displays.
8. To add a custom VLAN tag group, do the following:
a. Click the Add button.
The VLAN/IPTV Setup page displays.
b. Specify the settings in the following fields:
•Name. Enter a name for the VLAN tag group.
The name is for identification purposes.
•VLAN ID. Enter a value from 1 to 4094.
•Priority. Enter a value from 0 to 7.
c. Select the check box for the LAN port or WiFi radio to which the device is
User Manual127Manage the Network Settings
AC2000 802.11ac Wireless Access Point/Router WAC124