If the access point/router is not connected to the Internet, you are prompted to sign
in with the local login credentials (see Log in to the access point/router when it is
not connected to the Internet on page 28).
3. Click the Login button.
The NETGEAR Account Login page displays.
4. Enter your registered email address and password and click the LOG IN button.
The BASIC Home page displays.
5. Select ADVANCED > Administration > Logs.
The Logs page displays.
6. To send the logs by email, click the Send Log button.
The access point/router sends the logs to the email address that you specified for
email notifications (see Set up security event email notifications on page 96).
7. To refresh the log entries onscreen, click the Refresh button.
8. To clear the log entries, click the Clear Log button.
View the status and statistics of the access
You can view information about the access point/router and its ports and the status of
the Internet connection and WiFi network. In addition, you can view traffic statistics for
the various ports.
Access point mode: View information about the access
point/router, LAN port, and WiFi settings
If the access point/router is in access point mode, you can view information about the
access point/router, the IP addresses, and the WiFi settings for each radio.
To view information about the access point/router and the IP and WiFi settings if
the access point/router is in access point mode:
1. Open a web browser from a computer or mobile device that is connected to the
access point/router network.
2. Enter http://www.routerlogin.net in the address field.
If you are not connected to the access point/router network but to the same network
as the access point/router, enter the IP address that is assigned to the access
User Manual144Maintain and Monitor the Access
AC2000 802.11ac Wireless Access Point/Router WAC124