9. In the Traffic Counter section, set the traffic counter to begin at a specific time and
10. In the Traffic Control section, enter a value in minutes to specify when the access
point/router issues a warning message before the monthly limit in hours is reached.
This setting is optional. The access point/router issues a warning when the balance
falls under the number of minutes that you enter. By default, the value is 0 and no
warning message is issued.
11. Select one or more of the following actions to occur when the limit is reached:
•Turn the Internet LED to flashing green. This setting is optional. When the traffic
limit is reached, the Internet LED blinks green.
• Disconnect and disable the Internet connection. This setting is optional. When
the traffic limit is reached, the Internet connection is disconnected and disabled.
12. Click the Apply button.
Your settings are saved.
The Internet Traffic Statistics section helps you to monitor the data traffic. For more
information, see Router mode: View the Internet traffic volume and statistics on page
Router mode: View the Internet traffic volume and statistics
If you enabled the traffic meter (see Router mode: Start the traffic meter without traffic
restrictions on page 155), you can view the Internet traffic volume and statistics.
To view the Internet traffic volume and statistics shown by the traffic meter:
1. Open a web browser from a computer or mobile device that is connected to the
access point/router network.
2. Enter http://www.routerlogin.net in the address field.
If you are not connected to the access point/router network but to the same network
as the access point/router, enter the IP address that is assigned to the access
point/router. If you do not know the IP address, see Find the IP address of the access
point/router on page 29.
The Sign-In page displays. You are prompted to sign in with your NETGEAR account.
If the access point/router is not connected to the Internet, you are prompted to sign
in with the local login credentials (see Log in to the access point/router when it is
not connected to the Internet on page 28).
3. Click the Login button.
The NETGEAR Account Login page displays.
User Manual159Maintain and Monitor the Access
AC2000 802.11ac Wireless Access Point/Router WAC124