3. Click the Login button.
The NETGEAR Account Login page displays.
4. Enter your registered email address and password and click the LOG IN button.
The BASIC Home page displays.
5. Select ADVANCED > Advanced Setup > Traffic Meter.
The Traffic Meter page displays.
6. In the Traffic Control section, clear the Disconnect and disable the Internet
connection check box.
7. Click the Apply button.
Your settings are saved.
Router mode: Manage and use remote
If the access point/router is in router mode, you can access the access point/router over
the Internet to view or change its settings. You must know the access point/router’s
WAN IP address to use this feature.
Note: The information in this section and subsections does not apply if the access
point/router is in access point mode.
Router mode: Set up remote management for the access
If the access point/router is in router mode, you can set up the remote management
feature to access the access point/router’s local browser interface securely over the
Internet so that you can view or change its settings. You must know the access
point/router’s WAN IP address and access port to use this feature or use Dynamic DNS
(see Router mode: Set up and manage Dynamic DNS on page 192).
To set up remote management:
1. Open a web browser from a computer or mobile device that is connected to the
access point/router network.
2. Enter http://www.routerlogin.net in the address field.
If you are not connected to the access point/router network but to the same network
as the access point/router, enter the IP address that is assigned to the access
User Manual161Maintain and Monitor the Access
AC2000 802.11ac Wireless Access Point/Router WAC124