Disable LED blinking or turn off LEDs
The LEDs on the top panel of the access point/router indicate activities and behavior.
You can disable LED blinking for network communications, or turn off all LEDs except
the Power LED.
To disable LED blinking or turn off the LEDs:
1. Open a web browser from a computer or mobile device that is connected to the
access point/router network.
2. Enter http://www.routerlogin.net in the address field.
If you are not connected to the access point/router network but to the same network
as the access point/router, enter the IP address that is assigned to the access
point/router. If you do not know the IP address, see Find the IP address of the access
point/router on page 29.
The Sign-In page displays. You are prompted to sign in with your NETGEAR account.
If the access point/router is not connected to the Internet, you are prompted to sign
in with the local login credentials (see Log in to the access point/router when it is
not connected to the Internet on page 28).
3. Click the Login button.
The NETGEAR Account Login page displays.
4. Enter your registered email address and password and click the LOG IN button.
The BASIC Home page displays.
5. Select ADVANCED > Advanced Setup > LED Control Settings.
The LED Control Settings page displays.
By default, the first radio button is selected, which allows standard LED behavior.
For more information about LEDs, see Top panel with LEDs on page 12.
6. To disable blinking, select the Disable blinking on Internet LED, Wireless LED
and USB LED when data traffic is detected radio button.
7. To turn off all LEDs except the Power LED, select the Turn off all LEDs except Power
LED radio button.
8. Click the Apply button.
Your settings are saved.
User Manual165Maintain and Monitor the Access
AC2000 802.11ac Wireless Access Point/Router WAC124