The NETGEAR Account Login page displays.
4. Enter your registered email address and password and click the LOG IN button.
The BASIC Home page displays.
5. Select ADVANCED > Advanced Setup > Dynamic DNS.
The Dynamic DNS page displays.
6. Select the Use a Dynamic DNS Service check box.
7. From the Service Provider menu, select your provider.
8. Select the Yes radio button.
9. In the Host Name field, enter the host name (sometimes called the domain name)
for your account.
10. Depending on the type of account, specify your user name or email address:
•For a No-IP or Dyn account, in the User Name field, enter the user name for your
•For a NETGEAR account, in the Email field, enter the email address for your
11. In the Password field, enter the password for your Dynamic DNS account.
12. Click the Apply button.
Your settings are saved.
13. To verify that your Dynamic DNS service is enabled in the access point/router, click
the Show Status button.
A message displays the Dynamic DNS status.
Router mode: Change the Dynamic DNS settings
You can change the settings for your Dynamic DNS account.
To change your settings:
1. Open a web browser from a computer or mobile device that is connected to the
access point/router network.
2. Enter http://www.routerlogin.net in the address field.
If you are not connected to the access point/router network but to the same network
as the access point/router, enter the IP address that is assigned to the access
point/router. If you do not know the IP address, see Find the IP address of the access
point/router on page 29.
User Manual194Router Mode: Manage Dynamic
DNS and FTP Access Through
AC2000 802.11ac Wireless Access Point/Router WAC124