5. Select ADVANCED > Advanced Setup > Port Forwarding / Port Triggering.
The Port Forwarding / Port Triggering page displays.
6. Select the Port Triggering radio button.
The port triggering settings display.
7. In the Port Triggering Portmap Table, select the radio button for the service or
8. Click the Edit Service button.
The Port Triggering Rule page displays.
9. Change the settings.
For information about the settings, see Router mode: Add a port triggering rule on
10. Click the Apply button.
Your settings are saved. The changed rule displays in the Port Triggering Portmap
Table on the Port Forwarding / Port Triggering page.
Router mode: Remove a port triggering rule
You can remove a port triggering rule that you no longer need.
To remove a port triggering rule:
1. Open a web browser from a computer or mobile device that is connected to the
access point/router network.
2. Enter http://www.routerlogin.net in the address field.
If you are not connected to the access point/router network but to the same network
as the access point/router, enter the IP address that is assigned to the access
point/router. If you do not know the IP address, see Find the IP address of the access
point/router on page 29.
The Sign-In page displays. You are prompted to sign in with your NETGEAR account.
If the access point/router is not connected to the Internet, you are prompted to sign
in with the local login credentials (see Log in to the access point/router when it is
not connected to the Internet on page 28).
3. Click the Login button.
The NETGEAR Account Login page displays.
4. Enter your registered email address and password and click the LOG IN button.
The BASIC Home page displays.
User Manual234Router Mode: Manage Port
Forwarding and Port Triggering
AC2000 802.11ac Wireless Access Point/Router WAC124