• Use This MAC Address. Enter a MAC address that must be used. Sometimes an
ISP allows the MAC address of a particular computer only.
12. Click the Apply button.
Your settings are saved.
13. Click the Test button to test your Internet connection.
If the NETGEAR website does not display within one minute, see one of the following
•Router mode: You cannot access the Internet on page 248
•Troubleshoot Internet browsing on page 251
Router mode: Specify a PPPoE Internet connection that
uses a login
To specify or view the settings for an ISP Internet connection that uses PPPoE and
that requires a login:
1. Open a web browser from a computer or mobile device that is connected to the
access point/router network.
2. Enter http://www.routerlogin.net in the address field.
If you are not connected to the access point/router network but to the same network
as the access point/router, enter the IP address that is assigned to the access
point/router. If you do not know the IP address, see Find the IP address of the access
point/router on page 29.
The Sign-In page displays. You are prompted to sign in with your NETGEAR account.
If the access point/router is not connected to the Internet, you are prompted to sign
in with the local login credentials (see Log in to the access point/router when it is
not connected to the Internet on page 28).
3. Click the Login button.
The NETGEAR Account Login page displays.
4. Enter your registered email address and password and click the LOG IN button.
The BASIC Home page displays.
5. Select BASIC > Internet.
The Internet Setup page displays.
6. Select the Yes radio button.
User Manual42Specify the Access Point/Router
Internet Settings Manually
AC2000 802.11ac Wireless Access Point/Router WAC124