The access point/router uses the 6rd option information to establish the 6rd
•Manual mode. Select 6rd Tunnel. If the access point/router receives option 212,
the fields are automatically completed. Otherwise, you must enter the 6rd settings.
To set up an IPv6 6rd Internet connection:
1. Open a web browser from a computer or mobile device that is connected to the
access point/router network.
2. Enter http://www.routerlogin.net in the address field.
If you are not connected to the access point/router network but to the same network
as the access point/router, enter the IP address that is assigned to the access
point/router. If you do not know the IP address, see Find the IP address of the access
point/router on page 29.
The Sign-In page displays. You are prompted to sign in with your NETGEAR account.
If the access point/router is not connected to the Internet, you are prompted to sign
in with the local login credentials (see Log in to the access point/router when it is
not connected to the Internet on page 28).
3. Click the Login button.
The NETGEAR Account Login page displays.
4. Enter your registered email address and password and click the LOG IN button.
The BASIC Home page displays.
5. Select ADVANCED > Advanced Setup > IPv6.
The IPv6 page displays.
6. From the Internet Connection Type menu, select 6rd Tunnel.
The page adjusts. The access point/router automatically detects the information in
the following sections:
• 6rd (IPv6 Rapid Development) Configuration. The access point/router detects
the service provider’s IPv4 network and attempts to establish an IPv6 6rd tunnel
connection. If the IPv4 network returns 6rd parameters to the access point/router,
the page adjusts to display the correct settings in this section.
Note: If the access point/router does not automatically receive the 6rd parameters,
you might need to enter them manually.
• Router’s IPv6 Address on LAN. This field shows the IPv6 address that is acquired
for the access point/router’s LAN interface. The number after the slash (/) is the
User Manual53Specify the Access Point/Router
Internet Settings Manually
AC2000 802.11ac Wireless Access Point/Router WAC124