Manage the Basic WiFi and Radio
This chapter describes how you can manage the basic WiFi and radio settings of the
access point/router. For information about the advanced WiFi and radio settings, see
Manage the Advanced WiFi and Radio Features on page 209.
Tip: If you want to change the settings of the access point/router’s WiFi network, use
a wired connection to avoid being disconnected when the new WiFi settings take effect.
The chapter includes the following sections:
• Set up or change an open or secure WiFi network
• Configure WPA and WPA2 Enterprise WiFi security
• Disable or enable a WiFi network
• Hide or broadcast the SSID for a WiFi network
• Enable or disable the WiFi radios
• Use WPS to add a device to the WiFi network