the allowed list on page 83 and Add or remove a device from the blocked list on page
Add or remove a device from the allowed list
If you set up an access list that blocks all new devices from accessing your network, you
must specify which devices are allowed to access your network.
To add or remove a device from the allowed list:
1. Open a web browser from a computer or mobile device that is connected to the
access point/router network.
2. Enter http://www.routerlogin.net in the address field.
If you are not connected to the access point/router network but to the same network
as the access point/router, enter the IP address that is assigned to the access
point/router. If you do not know the IP address, see Find the IP address of the access
point/router on page 29.
The Sign-In page displays. You are prompted to sign in with your NETGEAR account.
If the access point/router is not connected to the Internet, you are prompted to sign
in with the local login credentials (see Log in to the access point/router when it is
not connected to the Internet on page 28).
3. Click the Login button.
The NETGEAR Account Login page displays.
4. Enter your registered email address and password and click the LOG IN button.
The BASIC Home page displays.
5. Select ADVANCED > Security > Access Control.
The Access Control page displays.
6. Click the View list of allowed devices not currently connected to the network
A table displays the detected device name, MAC address, and connection type of
the devices that are not connected but allowed to access the network.
7. To add a device to the allowed list, do the following:
a. Click the Add button.
The Add Allowed Device page displays.
b. Enter the MAC address and device name for the device that you want to allow.
c. On the Add Allowed Device page, click the Apply button.
The device is added to the allowed list on the Access Control page.
User Manual83Manage the Firewall and
AC2000 802.11ac Wireless Access Point/Router WAC124