point/router. If you do not know the IP address, see Find the IP address of the access
point/router on page 29.
The Sign-In page displays. You are prompted to sign in with your NETGEAR account.
If the access point/router is not connected to the Internet, you are prompted to sign
in with the local login credentials (see Log in to the access point/router when it is
not connected to the Internet on page 28).
3. Click the Login button.
The NETGEAR Account Login page displays.
4. Enter your registered email address and password and click the LOG IN button.
The BASIC Home page displays.
5. Select ADVANCED > Security > Block Sites.
The Block Sites page displays.
6. Specify a keyword blocking option:
• Per Schedule. Use keyword blocking according to a schedule that you set.
For more information, see Router mode: Set up a schedule for blocking on page
• Always. Use keyword blocking continuously.
7. In the Type keyword or domain name here field, enter a keyword or domain.
Here are some sample entries:
•Specify XXX to block http://www.badstuff.com/xxx.html.
•Specify the domain suffix (for example, .edu or .gov) if you want to allow only
sites with domain suffixes such as .edu or .gov.
•Enter a period (.) to block all Internet browsing access.
8. Click the Add keyword button.
The keyword or domain is added to the Block sites containing these keywords
or domain names field (which is also referred to as the blocked list).
9. To add more keywords or domains, repeat the previous two steps.
The keyword list supports up to 32 entries.
10. Click the Apply button.
Your settings are saved.
User Manual86Manage the Firewall and
AC2000 802.11ac Wireless Access Point/Router WAC124