For more information, see Router mode: Set up a schedule for blocking on page
• Always. Use service blocking continuously.
7. Click the Add button.
The Add Services Blocking page displays.
8. From the Service Type menu, select the service or application to be covered by this
The Protocol,Starting Port, and Ending Port fields are automatically populated
when you select the service or application.
Note: If the service or application does not display in the list, you can add it by
selecting User Defined from the Service Type menu (see Router mode: Add a
service blocking rule for a custom service or application on page 91).
9. Specify which devices on your LAN are affected by the rule, based on their IP
• Only This IP Address. Enter the required IP address in the fields to apply the rule
to a single device on your LAN.
• IP Address Range. Enter the required start and end IP addresses in the fields to
apply the rule to a range of devices.
• All IP Addresses. All computers and devices on your LAN are covered by this
By default, the All IP Addresses radio button is selected.
10. Click the Add button.
The new rule is added to the Service Table on the Block Services page.
Router mode: Add a service blocking rule for a custom
service or application
If the service or application is not predefined, you can add a service blocking rule for a
custom service or application.
User Manual91Manage the Firewall and
AC2000 802.11ac Wireless Access Point/Router WAC124