INSTRUMENT AND CONTROL FUNCTIONS
2. Install the passenger seat.
●Make sure that the seats are prop-
erly secured before riding.
●The rider seat height can be ad-
justed to change the riding posi-
tion. (See page 3-16.)
Adjusting the rider seat height
The rider seat height can be adjusted to
one of two positions to suit the rider’s
The rider seat height was adjusted to
the lower position at delivery.
To change the rider seat height to
the high position
1. Remove the rider seat. (See page
2. Remove the rider seat height posi-
tion adjuster by pulling it upward.
3. Move the rider seat holder cover to
the lower position as shown.
4. Install the rider seat height position
adjuster so that the “H” mark is
aligned with the match mark.
1. Low position
2. High position
1. Rider seat height position adjuster
1. Rider seat holder cover