PERIODIC MAINTENANCE AND MINOR REPAIR
5. Install the headlight bulb cover,
and then connect the coupler.
6. Install the panel.
7. Have a Yamaha dealer adjust the
headlight beam if necessary.
Front turn signal light
If a front turn signal light does not come
on, have a Yamaha dealer check its
electrical circuit or replace the bulb.
Replacing a rear turn signal
light bulb or a tail/brake light
1. Remove the passenger seat. (See
2. Remove the socket (together with
the bulb) by turning it counter-
3. Remove the defective bulb by
pushing it in and turning it counter-
4. Insert a new bulb into the socket,
push it in, and then turn it clock-
wise until it stops.
5. Install the socket (together with the
bulb) by turning it clockwise.
1. Turn signal light bulb socket
2. Tail/brake light bulb socket