Support for Dante Domain Manager (V1.10 or later)
Owner’s Manual 23
INFORMATION – REPORT screen
Enrolling a domain
* Local Access = Read Only, Remote Access = None
No DDM server
Displays the connection status to the DDM server in the network.
• CONNECTED: The unit has been connected to the DDM server in the network.
• DISCONNECTED: There is no DDM server in the network.
Displays the enrolling status for the DDM domain.
•DOMAIN: DDM domain is enrolled
• UNMANAGED: DDM domain is not enrolled
Displays the UUID of an applicable domain when enrolling the DDM domain.
When the unit has not enrolled a domain, FF–FF–FF–FF–FF–FF–FF–FF–FF–FF–FF–FF–FF–FF–FF–FF is displayed.
Displays the accessing status of the Dante setup (including the DANTE PATCH settings) of the unit.
• READ_WRITE: Editing is available
• READ_ONLY: Editing is disabled
Displays the status of Dante setup accessing the external Dante device.
• OPERATOR: Editing is available
(however, operating from the Rio3224-D2/Rio1608-D2 unit is not available)
• GUEST: Reading is available, editing is disabled
• NONE: Reading and editing are disabled