The following section contains information on this product’s
compliance with government regulations for use.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is
subject to the following two conditions:
1. This device may not cause harmful interference, and
2. This device must accept any interference received, including
interference that may cause undesired operation.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits
for a digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC rules. These limits
are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful
interference in residential installations. This equipment generates,
uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy, and if not installed and
used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful
interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee
that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
If this equipment does cause interference to radio or television
equipment reception, which can be determined by turning the
equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the
interference by one or more of the following measures:
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Move the equipment away from the receiver.
• Plug the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that
to which the receiver is powered.