FC-2600 Operator’s Manual
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/television technician
for additional suggestions.
Community of Europe Compliance
The product described in this manual is in compliance with the
R&TTE and EMC directives from the European Community.
Canadian Emission Labeling
1. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this
device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must
accept any interference, including interference that may cause
undesired operation of the device.
2. To reduce potential radio interference to other users, the antenna
type and its gain should be so chosen that the equivalent
isotropically radiated power (e.i.r.p.) is not more than that
permitted for successful communication.
3. This Class B digital apparatus meets all requirements of the
Canadian Interference-Causing Equipment Regulations.
4. The installer of this radio equipment must ensure that the antenna
is located or pointed such that it does not emit RF field in excess
of Health Canada limits for the general population; consult Safety
Code 6, obtainable from Health Canada’s website:
Cet appareil numérique de la classe B respecte conform a la norme
NMB-003 du Canada.
Any changes or modifications to the equipment not
expressly approved by the party responsible for
compliance could void your authority to operate