BA300 Bass Guitar Combo Amplifier
You are now the proud owner of an Ampeg BA300 medium-powered bass
guitar combo amplifier. This no-compromise bass amplifier packs 300 watts of power with a
tube preamplifier, a Class-D power amplifier, and a switching power supply.
The BA300 comes in two versions: the BA300-115 has a single 15" speaker and the BA300-
210 has two 10" speakers. Both versions are otherwise identical, with a high-frequency horn,
variable compressor, effects loop, and selectable pre/post XLR and 1/4" direct outputs in a
compact ported enclosure.
The switching power supply keeps the BA300’s weight low, without sacrificing power output
or our legendary sound quality.
Like all Ampeg products, your BA300 amplifier is designed by musicians and built using only
the best of components. Each amplifier is tested to confirm that it meets our specifications,
and we believe that this amplifier is the absolute best that it can be.
In order to get the most out of your new amplifier, please read this manual before you begin
And thank you for choosing Ampeg.
Here are some of the features packed into your new BA300 Combo Amplifier:
• Single 12AU7A vacuum tube preamp
• Three-band EQ with five-position style control
• Ultra Hi and Ultra Lo switches
• Compressor with variable threshold control and on/off switch
• Effects loop with separate send and return jacks
• Tuner output
• XLR and ¼" TS direct outputs with level control, and pre/post EQ switch
• Switching power supply
• Class D solid-state power amplifier rated at 300 W into 4 ohms
bass guitar speaker (BA300-115) or two 10
bass guitar speakers (BA300-210)
• High-frequency horn with level control
• 14-ply Baltic birch cabinet
• Included accessories: removable casters