CARE, CLEANING & STORAGE
• Always ensure that the juicer is switched OFF and the plug is removed from the power
outlet before cleaning, disassembling, assembling and storing the appliance
• Follow these instructions to clean all surfaces or parts that come into contact with food
1. Immediately after each use rinse removable parts under warm water. To remove
wet pulp allow parts to air dry before reassembling.
2. For thorough cleaning-after disassembling the appliance, all removable parts should
be washed in tepid soapy water or on the top shelf of the dishwasher. The motor
base should be wiped with a soft, damp cloth. All parts should be dried thoroughly
before reassembling. Do not place base of unit in the dishwasher.
3. Store the cleaned and reassembled citrus juicer in an upright position in a cool, dry
place. Never place any items on the top of the citrus juicer.
4. Any other servicing should be performed by an authorized service representative.
to remove and may stain. If any staining does occur, wipe the affected parts with
undiluted dishwashing liquid, rinse and dry thoroughly.
immerse the motor base in water or any other liquid. Do not use harsh abrasives.
Possible Problem Easy Solution
Machine will not work. Power switch to “ON”.
Machine will not work. Lower Hand.
Machine will not work. Properly assemble cone and dome.
Motor stalls, the juicing cone will not spin. Raise hand, re-lower hand slowly for the
For replacement parts, visit www.omegajuicers.com