When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed,
including the following:
1. Read all instructions.
2. To protect against risk of electrical shock do not put body or supply cord in water
or other liquid.
3. This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced
physical sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge,
unless they have been given surpervision or instruction concerning use of the
appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
4. Unplug from outlet when not in use, before putting on or taking off parts, and
5. Avoid contact with moving parts.
6. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or after the
appliance malfunctions, or is dropped or damaged in any manner. Return
appliance to the nearest authorized service facility for examination, repair or
electrical or mechanical adjustment.
7. The use of attachments not recommended or sold by the manufacturer may
8. Do not use outdoors.
9. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter.
10. Always make sure the juicing cones are free of obstructions before turning the unit
11. Be sure to turn switch to OFF position after each use. Make sure the motor stops
completely before disassembling.
operation. Turn the motor off and disassemble juicer to remove any pulp.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY
This appliance must be grounded while in use to protect the operator from electrical
shock. The appliance is equipped with a 3-conductor cord and a 3-prong grounding-
Use only 3-wire extension cords which have 3-prong grounding-type plugs and
3-pole cord connectors that accept the plug from the appliance. Use only extension
cords having an electrical rating not less than the rating of the appliance. Do not
use damaged extension cords. Examine extension cord before using and replace if
damaged. Do not abuse extension cord and do not yank on any cord to disconnect.
Keep cord away from heat and sharp edges.