HINTS & TIPS
• Use caution when juicing the following ingredients:
- Fruits with seeds that are hard to chew should be pitted before extraction.
Fruits such as plums, peaches, and apricots.
1 to 2 inches before placing in the hopper. Vegetables such as water parsley,
- Do not use sesame, coffee beans, bark of a tree, Chinese pepper, etc. which
cannot be extracted.
- Do not use fruits preserved in alcohol, sugar, honey, etc. It may cause damage
• Frozen fruit or withered ingredients stored in the refrigerator for a long time, may
extract less amount of juice or may even be impossible to juice.
• Do not re-squeeze residue expelled through pulp outlet, except for soft fruits. Soft fruits
can be re-squeezed.
• You can use the appliance to crush spices (garlic and red pepper).
• Do not use appliance to grind grains. It may cause damage or failure.
• We recommend you drink juice immediately after extraction.
• Do not use the appliance for more than 30 minutes continuously. It may cause failure
due to overheating of the motor.