When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed
including the following.
1. READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING.
2. To protect against electrical shock, do not immerse cord, plug, or main body
(motor) in water or other liquid.
3. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
4. Unplug from outlet before assembling, before taking off parts, before cleaning and
when not in use.
5. Avoid contact with moving parts.
6. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or after the
appliance malfunctions or has been damaged in any manner. Return appliance
to the manufacturer (see warranty) for examination, repair, or electrical or
7. The use of attachments not recommended or sold by manufacturer may cause
8. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter or touch heated surfaces.
9. Always make sure juicer locking clip is locked when juicer is in operation.
10. To disconnect, press/switch OFF then remove plug from wall outlet. Make sure the
motor stops completely before disassembling.
food becomes lodges in opening, use food plunger or another piece of fruit or
vegetable to push down the lodged food. When this method is not possible,
turn off the machine, remove the plug from wall outlet and disassemble juicer to
remove the remaining food.
12. Do not use outdoors.
13. Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner or in a heated oven.
14. Do not use appliance for anything other than its intended use.
15. Keep the appliance clean. Refer to the Care & Cleaning instructions in this manual.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS