Thank you for purchasing the DIGITAL CAMERA UNIT DC-4.
INTENDED USE / INDICATIONS FOR USE
This instrument is used in combination with a slit lamp and used to take digital pictures and records
of the observed images.
This instrument has the following features:
• Simple operation and high-quality digital image
• Optimized functions for slit lamp photography
• Compact body and streamlined cable arrangement
• Infrared photography in combination with the BACKGROUND ILLUMINATION BG-5(optional
PURPOSE OF THIS MANUAL
To get the best usage from the instrument, please read "DISPLAYS FOR SAFE USE" and "GEN-
ERAL SAFETY INFORMATION".
Keep this Manual with the instrument for future reference.
• This manual does not cover the methods for operating a personal computer and Microsoft Win-
dows®. Descriptions are based on the assumption that the user is familiar with the personal com-
puter and Microsoft Windows®.
• For the methods for operating the slit lamp, the personal computer, Microsoft
• Windows® and the capturing software, refer to the instruction manual of each device.
• TOPCON shall not bear any responsibility for any effect as a result of using the capturing soft-
ware and User Manual.
• Clinical treatment actions shall be the responsibility of the doctor. TOPCON shall not bear any
responsibility for the result of such diagnoses.
• Contents of the capturing software and the User Manual are subject to future changes without
DC-4 is a trademark of TOPCON.
Microsoft and Windows are the registered trademarks of the Microsoft Corporation.