When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed
including the following.
1. READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING.
2. To protect against electrical shock, do not immerse cord, plug, or main body (motor) in
water or other liquid.
3. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
4. Unplug from outlet when not in use, before putting on or taking off parts, and before
5. Avoid contact with moving parts. Unplug from outlet when not in use, before
putting on or taking off parts, and before cleaning.
6. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or after the appliance
malfunctions or has been damaged in any manner. Return appliance to the
manufacturer (see warranty) for examination, repair, or electrical or mechanical
electric shock or injury.
8. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter or touch heated surfaces.
9. Always make sure juicer cover is clamped securely in place before motor is turned on.
Do not unfasten clamps while juicer is in operation.
10. Be sure to turn switch to OFF position after each use of your juicer. Make sure the motor
stops completely before disassembling.
becomes lodged in opening, use food pusher or another piece of fruit or vegetable to
push down the lodged food. When this method is not possible, turn off the machine,
remove the plug from wall outlet and disassemble juicer to remove the remaining food.
12. Do not use outdoors.
13. Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner or in a heated oven.
14. Do not use appliance for anything other than its intended use.
15. Keep hands and utensils away from moving blades or discs while processing
food to reduce the risk of severe injury to persons or damage to the food processor.
A scraper may be used but must be used only when the food processor is not running.
16. Blades are sharp. Handle carefully.
Keep the appliance clean. Refer to the Care & Cleaning instructions in this manual.
18. DO NOT plug in until familiar with all the instructions and operating procedures.
19. DO NOT unplug from electrical outlet by pulling on the cord. To unplug, grasp the
plug, not the cord, and pull.
20. Turn off all controls before unplugging from or plugging into an electrical outlet.
21. This appliance can not grind meat.
22. Check hopper for presence of foreign objects before using.
24. Sharp blade – Always use food pusher.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS