GC-35 Control Box Features and Setup
Control Box Features
P-32+ and P-32 Operator’s Manual P/N: 1001547-01
3. When finished, or to apply new settings to the secondary box, release Cross Communication.
Use the Elevation/ Slope Button (Figure 45) to switch your Topcon P-32+ or P-32 System between slope and
Figure 45: Elevation/ Slope Button
1. Press the Elevation/ Slope Button. The green elevation indicator LED below the elevation symbol
2. Turn the Grade Adjustment Knob to set the desired elevation.
1. If the Control Box is connected to a Slope Sensor, press the Elevation/ Slope Button: the yellow slope
indicator LED below the slope symbol illuminates.
2. Turn the Grade Adjustment Knob to set the desired slope.
Press the Survey Button (Figure 46) to lock On-Grade.
Figure 46: Survey Button
The AUTO Button (Figure 47) switches your Topcon P-32+ or P-32 System between Automatic and Manual
Figure 47: Auto Button
Elevation Indicator LED Slope Indicator LED