If it becomes difficult to operate the valve, it should be greased immediately by following the instructions listed below:
1) Disassemble the valve body by loosening the two screws located on the body of the valve (Fig.17)
2) Extract and clean the seal cone and its housing with a cloth.
3) Lightly grease the cone with special grease.
4) Insert the cone, moving it several times, remove it again, remove the excess grease and make sure that the gas passage
ways are unobstructed.
5) Replace all the pieces by reversing the order in which they were disassembled and check that the valve operates correctly.
CONTROL PANEL DESCRIPTION
On the control panel, small symbols show the function of each knob or key. Here are the several controls that a cooker can
Indicates which burner on the gas cooktop a control knob controls, a full square identifying the
Indicates the control knob adjusts the functions of the electric oven.
Indicates the control knob adjusts the internal thermostat of the oven (the light below is lit when the
elements are running).
Indicates the control knob adjusts the mechanical timer (OF914FX only).
If the power is cut off, the cook top burners can be lit with matches. When
and fat, which are very flammable, the user should not leave the appliance unattended. Do not use
appliance when it is being used. When using the burners, make sure that the handles of the pots a
away from the
OVEN RACKS AND
The oven is supplied with a baking tray (with removable wire rack) and wire racks.
Internally there is a wire support on either side with 5 mounting positions. The racks and tray are designed with a small
stop at the back. To insert, push the rack into one of the mounting positions angled down at the front so the stop
passes over the front of the support, and then push fully in. To remove, pull the rack out until the stop catches at the
front of the support & angle down to fully remove.