TPS receivers are designed for survey and survey
related uses (that is, surveying coordinates,
distances, angles and depths, and recording such
measurements). This product should never be used:
• Without the user thoroughly understanding this
• After disabling safety systems or altering the
• With unauthorized accessories.
• Without proper safeguards at the survey site.
• Contrary to applicable laws, rules, and
• Used near flammable gas, liquid matter, or in a
TPS receivers should never be used in dangerous
environments. Use in rain or snow for a limited
period is permitted.
To avoid electric shock, do not connect or
disconnect equipment with wet hands.