GRS-1 Operator’s Manual
Battery Pack Warnings
Never attempt to open the casing of the removable
battery! Lithium-Ion batteries can be dangerous if
Do not incinerate or heat battery above 212°
fahrenheit (100° celsius). Excessive heat can cause
serious damage and possible explosion.
Tampering with the batteries by end users or non-
factory authorized technicians will void the
• Do not attempt to open the battery pack or
• Do not disassemble the battery pack.
• Do not charge in conditions different than
• Do not use other than the specified battery
• Do not short circuit.
• Do not crush or modify.
• Do not cover the charger while it is charging the
• Do not use a wet battery or charger.
Do not allow skin or clothing to come into contact
with acid from the batteries. If this does occur, then
wash off with water and seek medical advice.