Powering the GRS-1
P/N 7010-0926 2-5
2. Plug the charger into a grounded outlet.
Figure 2-4. Charging the Battery in the Optional Charger
Charging and Battery Storage Notes
To keep the battery properly charged, maintained, and stored, do the
• Only recharge the battery at room temperature, approximately
50°F to 104°F (10°C to 40°C). Charging at a high temperature
increases the time it takes to charge the battery.
• Always check the battery charge before using the GRS-1. The
battery will discharge during storage.
• Charge a stored battery every seven days. Allowing a battery to
become discharged can reduce the overall performance of the
battery and charge efficiency.
• Be aware that the charger may become somewhat heated while
charging the GRS-1.