Operating the FC-2500
FC-2500 Operator’s Manual
Connection Status Icons
The FC-2500 displays connection status icons (Table 2-3) in the
status area to indicate a dial-up connection or a direct connection.
The Start Menu
Tap the Windows button on the control panel (top left), then press
Start to display the start menu. By tapping one of the menu
icons you can:
• Open programs that do not appear on the main screen
• View a list of Websites added to your Favorites list
• View recently accessed documents and images
• Access the Control Panel, establish connections, or configure the
Taskbar and Startup menu
• View the Help menu
• Start an application using the Run command
You can access the following utility programs from the Tools menu:
Screen Capture The Screen Capture program (Figure 2-7 on
page 2-11) takes a picture of the current screen and saves it as a
bitmap file (.bmp) to a designated location. You can set up the
program to run from the system tray or by pressing a hot key.
Table 2-3. Connection Status Icons
Dial-up Connection status.
Direct Connection status