FC-2500 Operator’s Manual
When e-mailing TPS customer support, provide the following
information for better, faster service:
1. The receiver model and configuration settings.
In PC-CDU, click HelpAbout, and click Save to file. Enter a
name for the file, and save it to your computer. Attach this file to
2. The system/hardware specifications for the computer running
PC-CDU; such as operating system and version, memory and
storage capacity, processor speed, and so forth.
3. The symptoms and/or error codes/messages that precede and
follow the problem.
4. The activities being tried when the problem occurs. If possible,
include the exact steps being taken up to when the error message
or other problem occurs.
5. How regularly the problem occurs.
Generally, a customer support representative will reply within 24
hours, depending on the severity of the problem.
If in doubt... email@example.com
For quick and effective support, provide a detailed
description of the problem.
Table 5-1. Technical Support E-mail (Continued)
For Questions Related To... Use...