HOW TO READ THIS MANUAL
• Read the instructions on pages 1 to 10 before using the machine.
• If you would like an overview of the system, begin by reading "BASIC OPERATIONS" (page 30).
• Regarding connection to various devices, see "CONNECTING EXTERNAL I/O TERMINALS" on
• For setting various functions, see "SETTING FUNCTIONS ON SETUP SCREEN" on page 77.
The Abbreviation used in this manual.
GENERAL MAINTENANCE INFORMATION
To maintain the safety and performance of the equipment, never attempt to repair or perform maintenance.
These tasks should be performed by an authorized service representative.
Maintenance tasks that can be performed by the user are as follows; for details, follow the manual’s instruc-
For details, See "FUSE CHANGE" on page 96.
CLEANING THE MEASURING WINDOW GLASS
For details, See "CLEANING THE INSTRUMENT" on page 92.
CLEANING THE MEASURING NOZZLE AND WINDOW GLASS INSIDE THE MEASURING
Regarding the measuring nozzle and the glass surface inside the measuring nozzle, cleaning is allowed. For
details, see "CLEANING THE MEASURING NOZZLE AND THE GLASS INSIDE THE MEASURING NOZ-
ZLE" on page 93.
Abbreviation original meaning
REF Refractometer: Measurement of Spherical refractive power, Cylindrical
refractive power and Direction of astigmatic axis
KRT Keratometer: Measurement of Cornea curvature radius, Direction of cor-
neal astigmatic axis and Corneal refractive power
TONO Tonometer: Ocular pressure measurement
PACHO Pachometer: Cornea thickness measurement
• TOPCON is not responsible for damage due to fire, earthquakes, actions or inactions of third persons or other
accidents, or damage due to negligence and misuse by the user and any use under unusual conditions.
• TOPCON is not responsible for damage derived from inability to properly use this equipment, such as loss of
business profits and suspension of business.
• TOPCON is not responsible for damage caused by operations other than those described in this User Manual.
• The device does not provide a diagnosis of any condition or lack thereof or any recommendations for appropri-
ate treatment. The relevant healthcare provider is fully responsible for all diagnosis and treatment decisions