GENERAL INFORMATION ON USAGE AND MAINTENANCE
ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS FOR PACKAGING IN TRANSPORTATION
(Product in its normal transport and storage container as provided by manufacturer)
Temperature : -40°C to 70°C
Humidity : 10% to 95%
Source voltage : 100-240V AC, 50-60Hz
Power input : 100VA
SAFETY DESIGNATIONS PER IEC 60601-1 STANDARD
• Type of protection against electric shocks: Class I
The Class I equipment provides means to connect itself to the protective grounding system of utilities
to thereby independently provide protection against electric shocks by keeping connectable metal
components nonconductive in case of a failure in the basic insulation.
• Degree of protection against electric shocks: B type applied component
The B type applied component provides the specified degree of protection against electric shocks with
regard to the reliability particularly of leak current, patient measuring current and protective utility con-
nection (in case of Class I equipment).
• Degree of protection against harmful intrusion of water (IEC 60529): IPX0
This product does not provide protection against intrusion of water.
(The degree of protection against harmful ingress of water defined in IEC 60529 is IPX0)
• Classification by sterilization/disinfection method specified by manufacturer
This product does not have a component requiring sterilization/disinfection.
• Classification by safety of use in air/flammable anesthetic gas, oxygen or nitrous oxide/flammable anes-
thetic gas atmosphere
• Equipment not suited for use in air/flammable anesthetic gas, oxygen or nitrous oxide/flammable
anesthetic gas atmosphere
• This product should be used in an environment free of flammable anesthetic gas and other flamma-
• Classification by operation mode
Continuous operation refers to an operation under normal load conditions, within the specified temper-
ature and without limitations on the operating time.
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
Dimensions: 293~396mm(W) × 505~601mm(D) × 470~682mm(H)
Weight : 22.0kg